So, tagged me, let's get this trainwreck rolling.
0.5: post rules</u>1: Each PERSON has to share 13 things about them.
2: ANSWER the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3: CHOOSE 13 people.
4: You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
5: You can't say that you don't do tags.
6: Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
7: YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
8: You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc. Unless you don't want to.
9: Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
10: Eat pizzas.
11: Try to find an original 12th rule: There must be at least one obscure reference in your answers.
12: Try to find an original 13th rule: Ellipses are a must.
13: Try to find an original 11th rule: Format your lists nicely
1. I have autism. I'm a high-functioning one, so I possess the ability to communicate with normal (or insane) people. It can feel like a curse.
2. I view everyone IRL as the biggest asshole ever; because my awful school experiences warped basic adult values beyond recognition. So, for example, "responsibility" and "effort" have a much darker meaning.
3. I also view that life is out for me, cuz for SOME REASON, I'm it's scapegoat, taking all of the world's pain and misery (which fucking BLOWS!). It also mean that I have fucked-up karma (simply doing ANYTHING, regardless of it being good or bad, will land me shit). That is why I try to act positive, I don't want anymore of that! And I am grateful that I have you guys, some of which I can call friends. TuT
-Now with that out of the way!-
4. I'm trying out streaming on Twitch, so come by when I start.
5. I have anger issues, so when I DO get pissed, something/someone's gonna die by my verbal wrath. If not, I don't wanna see them again.
6. I am a train enthusiast. This was because I has Thomas The Tank Engine in my childhood. But I had to drop that after I got bullied in highschool, one time.7. Speaking of dropping interests, I used to be a brony (dude that liked MLP(many, many, MANY regrets)). I stopped watching after S2E7 (I think, it was the Hearth's Warming pagent episode), and mostly dropped after Twilight's ascension to Alicorn-hood (And Equestria Girls).
Then I found TeamFourStar, and things looked up.
Note that I said MOSTLY, cuz I have a project involving MLP I wanna get done as a send-off to that.7.5: Did I mention I like Dragon Ball, out of nostalgia?
8. Speaking of projects (oh boy), I still want to do my fan-stage series, Takua: TimeShadows. I might elaborate on it another time. 9. I also want to revive a rahk pact I introduced when I started DeviantArt, the Draco Clan (the Rahks who can double-soul into legendary Pokémon). Some of you may recognize them. Hell, Shira, Takua's girlfriend, belongs to them.
Not only that, I have the other Gen 5 legendaries to work on, but also the new Gen 6 ones. FML.10. If you haven't gotten the hint, I love video games. More so if I'm playing with friends. It's pretty much the only way I can feel belonged.11. Monster Girls are a guilty pleasure of mine. If you've seen my MLP Rahks or some of my old Birthday MS Paint pics, you might get that. :/
12. I have ALL my MOCS built, so making new ones is really difficult, cuz of my parts crunch. And I plan to get a Bricklink account soon.
13. I hate kids! What kinda dumb parents let them play M-rated games?! Just keep them out of my Team Fortress 2!
*BONUS* 14: I am a natural joker, so I make joke whenever possible. Maybe on this journal entry! *DUN DUN DUUUUUUN*
13 Answers:1. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Knowing my luck, still in the same spot.
2. Would you fall in love with someone from the internet?
3. Favourite food?
4. Your favourite animal and why.
Dragon, cuz fuck yeah (And Dragon Ball)!
5. You are home alone for two weeks. What do you do that you can't do with everyone else at home?
6. Bionicle Classic or Bionicle 2015?
Classic. Muh nostalgia, man.
7. Which song makes you sad?
Depends on the instrumentation.
8. You have to give up one of these forever: Pizza, Hamburger, or Ice Cream?
I'd rather give up hamburgers.
9. Favorite country in the world?
(You can't choose the one you live in)
Fuck your rules, CANADA!
10. Favourite color, and something on which you would hate it to be used.
Blue, but I don't want it as a waffle. O_o
The 3 of you out there should know what I mean.
11. You are forced to wear only one color for the rest of your life, and you can't choose you favourite color. Which would it be?
Blue, cuz it's my childhood favourite.
12. A music genre you absolutely hate and why.
Pop, J-Pop and Rap. Cuz Bieber, 1D, Vocaloid and Kanye West.
13. Had fun on this or felt annoyed?
I don't know how to feel about it.
My 13 Questions:
1: Favourite Game(s)?
2: Favourite LP/Commentary channel(s)?
(LP Youtubers included, but if you say PewdiePie, I'll slap you silly.)
3: Favourite NON-LP Youtuber(s)?
(I'll slap you silly (again, if I have to) if you name an company or organization-owned channel)
4: Favourite Video Game Franchise (new, old or developing(As in, you're beginning to gain an interest in such))?
5: Favourite Bionicle Set?
-Now, enough of FAVOURITES-
6: Youtube or Twitch?
7: Which of the Lantern Corps. would you see yourself a member of?
8: Which of the two would you prefer, Goku or Superman?
(And yes, I've seen both death battles)
9: Do you see yourself as a funeral-goer? If not, why?
10: Chocolate or Vanilla?
11: BIONICLE 2015, Yeah or No?
12: Bullies; would you: walk away and ignore them or punch them in the face and earn satisfaction?
13: Lightning? Yes or No?
13 Tagged victims :
THERE ARENT! I'll spare you all and let you try this at your leisure.
Oh and NO TAGBACKS!